Friday, April 25, 2014

Hi my name is Robin...

   Hi, I'm Robin and I have a problem with online shopping! I have spent most of my recent weeks constantly online shopping. (OMG I NEED A LIFE!) I have been able to find the greatest deals and summer collections just released, but have no money to spend! I hope others will find these useful, while I earn some money. Haha
Check these out!
Lilly Pulitzer just released their summer 
patterns and new styles last night!- They are to die for :)


Saks Fifth Avenue is having 25% off now through
Monday 4/28- this includes some of the new Lilly
Pulitzer and Jack Rogers!

Nordstrom-Sale has a lot of great brands on SALE!!
They have Jack Rogers, Longchamp, Tory Burch, 
Kate Spade, and many more on sale!

Last but not least...




No comments:

Post a Comment