Thursday, September 25, 2014
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Since today is the first official day of fall, I decided to create a Fall Bucket List that I want to complete during this new season! It covers the basics like, football games, bonfires, and halloween parties.
If you ever become bored during fall create your own bucket list to give you something to do. Fall can be the best time of the year if you put the effort in to make it so. The perfect high school friday nights occur during the fall: start with a Starbucks run before the football game then finish your night off with a bonfire with friends. Just one example as to why fall is the best time of year!
Posted by rmackellar at 12:46 PM
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Fall is just around the corner! So it's time to stock up on your must haves for this upcoming season!
1. This modern twist on a button down and sweater is combined into one with a button down back and sweater front. (I tried it on, very cute!)
2. Scarves, Scarves, Scarves! This style from Nordstrom is buy 2 infinity scarves for $38 or $24 for one. (Great Deal!)
3. Plaid is a great fall pattern and even cuter as an infinity scarf.
4. One of many classic sweaters that should be in ever preps closet!
5. Knit infinity scarf to keep you warm on those very cold but beautiful fall days.
6. Must Have: Leggings! They go with everything and can be dressed down or up.
7. This personalized monogram rain pullover is a fun and colorful change from the traditional rain jacket and great for football games!
8. This J. Crew classic vest is the perfect light accessory to any sweater or button down.
9. Classic dark wash straight jeans are a must have during fall so you can tuck them into any style of boot.
10. Bean Boots are perfect for fall and winter when you want to mix it up instead of rain boots and snow boots.
11. The tall and stylish riding boots for perfect for any season but mostly fall! (Great Deal: $99.95 @ Nordstrom!)
12. The fun and classic little red rain boots would go perfectly with 5,6, and 7.
Posted by rmackellar at 11:14 AM