Thursday, April 17, 2014

Favorite Movies-Shakespeare Edition

Inspired by one of my favorite blogs College Prepster. I am doing a post today about some of my favorite movies, which all happen to be modern versions of Shakespeare plays. 
1. Romeo + Juliet
This movie is a recreation of one of the best love stories
of all time. It is modern and beautiful, and has Leonardo
DiCaprio in it. Need I say more as to the perfection of
this movie! Highly recommend if you haven't seen it.
2. 10 things I hate about you
A movie to represent why the 90's were wonderful.
The complex storyline and twist and turns makes
this movie both high school romantic and hilariously
fun! This movie is based off Taming of the Shrew.
3. She's the Man
One of the best movies ever, I think. The story is of two
 twins Viola and Sebastian, and Viola pretending to be
Sebastian while he is away. It's filled of hilarious
confusion, multiple love triangles, and is based off Twelfth Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment