Monday, April 14, 2014

Senior Year...

    I have about 7 weeks of school left in my junior year, then I will officially be a Senior!!! It doesn't feel real, high school has been great and I am not ready to think about leaving. I do however have to think about senior year, what classes to take and also begin to look forward to all the amazing experiences awaiting me, like college. Some person at sometime said, "High School is the best time of your life".  I don't believe it's the best time of your life, but the beginning of your life-the exciting new adventure that awaits.
   I am reading Looking For Alaska by John Green, and the main character Miles "Pudge" is looking for a "Great Perhaps" and today I began to think of my "Great Perhaps". I know that one of mine was transferring from public school to private school, my life would have been so much more different if I hadn't and I am grateful for it. Since I did, I have been able to enjoy high school and not look forward to leaving next year. I don't want high school to be over, but I know once it is there is so much awaiting for me. I will be on my own, living out my dreams, and creating more "Great Perhaps" for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment