Thursday, May 8, 2014

Run as fast as you can!!

   The big rave right now and has been for a little are color runs! They are normally 5k/3.1m runs, but with a twist like wearing all white and then at the end getting colored corn starch thrown everywhere hence the "color" run! I have been wanting to do one for a while now, I was signed up to do a color run- Graffiti Run a couple weeks ago. However, was unable to because of a concussion, but now being un-concussed as of today; I can start my search for a new color run!
   But even people I do my actual color run, I am hoping to do color run inspired photo shoot, as being a Senior Model for Marci and Victor Photography (MVP for short)! So to inspire you all to enjoy the summer season which is coming up here are some pictures and links for color runs all over the United States and the world!
The Color Run- The Happiest 5K
Color Me Rad- Your excuse to let loose
Graffiti Run- Love in full color
Color Vibe- Fun. Energy. Party!




No comments:

Post a Comment