Saturday, May 10, 2014

"Last Friday Night"- Yesterday?

   Last night was Friday, and in Katy Perry's iconic song "Last Friday Night", it goes
Last Friday night
Yeah, we danced on table tops
And we took too many shots
Think we kissed but I forgot
This is the hopes for everyone's Friday night, however mine was not. I am happy with that! I spent the evening cheering on my softball team to a close game losing 12-13 (Best game of the season!). Followed by going to Five Guys for dinner and random shopping at Target. I then went home to watch 10 Things I Hate About You, because at Five Guys they were playing, "I want you to want me"(Which happens to be one of my FAVORITE SONGS!). Then proceeded to make gluten-free cupcakes, eat Swedish fish, and watch 10 Things I Hate About You! What a perfect night :)
Before 
After
Here is the final scene from 10 Things I Hate About You, my favorite part!




No comments:

Post a Comment