Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My name is Robin...

   Hi, my name is Robin... and I have a problem. (Then in my head I hear: "Hi Robin") But really I have a problem, I don't have enough money for all the clothes i.e. t-shirts and hats that I want so badly!! That is my addiction comfy t-shirts!
   I have been surfing the internet for weeks for summer clothes, and then finally today it hit 84F. It was finally HOT for the first time this year. I wanted to scream with excitement! I also realized that my dress style of jeans and a cute tank and sweater was getting a little too warm for this kind of weather. So now I get to move onto t-shirts to die for with running shorts for the end of the school year! One because regular shorts are too short for school- me being so tall. Two because it is getting into APs and Finals season, so everyone is dressing comfortably to say the least! So I get to wear cute t-shirts, running shorts, with the perfect preppy accessories, and of course a smile on my face!
   I have found the four holy websites for perfect t-shirts: Vineyard VinesSouthern ProperSouthern Marsh, and Lauren James! They all offer cute, bright, and preppy t-shirts for any girl and guy (but the Lauren James is just girls).
Here are some of my favorites!
Southern Proper- Red, White, & Bow Tee 
Lauren James- Girl's Best Friend
Vineyard Vines- Long-Sleeve
Southern Marsh-Authentic Long Sleeve




No comments:

Post a Comment