Friday, June 13, 2014

Vacation-Summer 2014

   I leave for Florida on Sunday! I am so excited- I'm ready to sit by the beach and relax. I love Florida and all the wonderful fun that is to be had there. I am getting ready to pack and thinking about what I am taking, so I thought I would create 3 types of outfits for a summer vacation. The casual everyday look, that works for any plans. The beach outfit and accessories for a fun and long day at the beach. The night on the town outfit with the perfect dress to show off your beautiful tan. These outfits are my favorites and are sure to be in my suitcase this weekend. I will be posting as much as I can from Florida, but if not it's because I am having too much fun!
Shirt-Spirit Football Jersey
Shorts- J Crew
Shoes- Jack Rogers
Purse- Longchamp (On Sale!)
Hat- Vineyard Vines
Tumbler- Lilly Pulitzer

Swimsuit- Patagonia
Shirt- Vineyard Vines
Sunglasses- Target
Sunglass Lanyard- Lilly Pulitzer
Coozie- Vineyard Vines
Tote- Vineyard Vines

Dress- Nordstrom
Shoes- Kate Spade
Wristlet- Kate Spade
Necklace- Kate Spade
Earrings- Kate Spade
Bracelet- Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment