Sunday, June 29, 2014

Senior Year: My Final Chapter

   As I approach the end of the first month of summer, Senior year just keeps getting closer and closer! I am so excited and nervous and ready to prepare myself for the next chapter in my life. Senior year is the final chapter in the beginning of my life! I am changing my style and preparing to make a mark on my school, family, friends, and future college. I am so excited for what's to come and do it so with style! I am looking forward to wearing this outfit very soon :)
Dress: Nordstrom Strappy Back Shift
Shoes: Audrey Brooke Cecila Wedge
Purse: Longchamp 'Large Le Pliage' Tote
Watch: Kate Spade Rose Gold
Earrings: Kate Spade Secret Garden Studs
Necklace: Kate Spade 'One in a million' initial
Phone Case: Kate Spade Hello Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment